As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Nice to see all those people team-up to give Chris-Chan that cease and desist letter

Also, I just realized this is kinda like SML's cease and desist letter
Depending on how you feel about SML IOTL, he'll still show up later in this thread but likely won't try anything stupid with Tiffany since Chris Chan's love quest will already be documented by the time Logan launches his channel.

Basically, the next big threat to Tiffany's safety will likely be Logan or Jake Paul down the road.

@OldNavy1988 Just a thought: Would it be possible to have a WNHL or new women's professional hockey league by this point in the timeline? I have been observing this timeline once more and today (in Our Timeline) the Professional Women's Hockey League was announced today after the Premier Hockey Federation folded this past June. Would it be a stretch to have Tiffany Disney be part of a new women's hockey league? Maybe even the founder of said league?

Tiffany will turn 27 a week or so before the 2010 Winter Olympics, making her the youngest to ever coach the women's national team for USA Hockey.

Speaking of coaches, after Randy Carlyle's DUI arrest earlier this season, she first offered the interim job to Barry Melrose. When Melrose chose to stick to his lucrative broadcasting job at NBC, she gave the interim job to Michel Therrien. Ironically, Therrien coached the Pens when the Ducks beat Pittsburgh to win the 2008 Cup in a 4-0 sweep.

848935-20361648-2560-1440.jpg

Michel Therrien
(Interim head coach; Mighty Ducks of San Diego)

"After I became a pariah in Pittsburgh, I thought my coaching days were over. I'm grateful for Tiffany giving me a second chance in the NHL."

Women's Professional Hockey League
As for the proposed Women's Professional Hockey League (WPHL), Tiffany is indeed one of the charter founders. The earliest we could see the WPHL take the ice should be roughly 2012. Not sure if summer or fall/winter would work.

Tiffany has the rights to a Southern California franchise, but it is unclear if they will play in San Diego, Anaheim or LA.

Rough WPHL alignment
East

Boston
New York City
Toronto
Montreal
Minnesota

West
Southern California (Tiffany Disney; San Diego/Anaheim/Los Angeles)
Vancouver
Eighth, Ninth and Tenth franchises (Sacramento, San Jose, Oakland, Seattle, Portland, Phoenix, Salt Lake or Denver)​

Depending on how you feel about SML IOTL, he'll still show up later in this thread but likely won't try anything stupid with Tiffany since Chris Chan's love quest will already be documented by the time Logan launches his channel.

Basically, the next big threat to Tiffany's safety will likely be Logan or Jake Paul down the road.
Will chrish go on the attack or flee to moscow to help Ray spum Butch hartman at mirma animaiton russia make a sochiu show in defiance of the cease and deistanst letter.
Speakign of spum and hartman

Women's Professional Hockey League
As for the proposed Women's Professional Hockey League (WPHL), Tiffany is indeed one of the charter founders. The earliest we could see the WPHL take the ice should be roughly 2012. Not sure if summer or fall/winter would work.

Tiffany has the rights to a Southern California franchise, but it is unclear if they will play in San Diego, Anaheim or LA.

Rough WPHL alignment
East

Boston
New York City
Toronto
Montreal
Minnesota

West
Southern California (Tiffany Disney; San Diego/Anaheim/Los Angeles)
Vancouver
Eighth, Ninth and Tenth franchises (Sacramento, San Jose, Oakland, Seattle, Portland, Phoenix, Salt Lake or Denver)
2012 would be a good year to start the league.

Here is my suggestion for teams in the league. Only doing eight teams here though:
Eastern Division
New York City (obvious choice but wish they were nicknamed the Empress)
Toronto Six (OTL PHF team name)
Montreal Phenix (not sure what to name them. Used CWHL team name)
Boston Pride (OTL PHF Name as well)

Western Division
San Diego or Anaheim Wings (Just putting a nickname out there, you can use a better one.)
Vancouver Reign or Force (OTL PHF Montreal Name)
Minnesota Whitecaps (Just reusing this team name from OTL, change it if you want)
Seattle Thunder

Hope that helps out in some way. By the way, what is the minor league of hockey in North America looking like now? Maybe a team near where I live?

Entertainment News for Early to Mid November 2009

At the White House, Mighty Ducks owner Tiffany Disney was officially sworn in as President Obama's Ambassador to Canada.
- ESPN SportsCenter

Chris Chan apprehended at his Ruckersville, VA home by the FBI.
- CNN

Peanuts creator Charles Schulz, now 86, undergoes surgery to install a pacemaker. The Peanuts newspaper strip will celebrate its 60th anniversary in 2010.
- The San Francisco Chronicle

FBI and ATF raid the Tallahassee offices of FART's Florida chapter, bringing Ron DeSantis into custody.
- The Tampa Bay Times

Following the sale of Busch Gardens Williamsburg to Palace Entertainment, the park will rebrand as The Old Country in 2011.
- The Virginian-Pilot

Bozo the Clown revival updates
Five years ago, Arnold Stang retired from acting citing a decline in his health and mobility. Now, 20th Century-Fox has sought new voices for Herman and Katnip as part of the Bozo the Clown revival set to launch in September of next year. John DiMaggio is rumored to become the new Katnip while Herman is likely to be voiced by Maurice LaMarche, Jeff Bergman, Billy West, Eric Bauza or Keith Scott.
- Access Hollywood

Luxor Animation and Bullwinkle Studios both say June Foray will return as Rocky the Squirrel for the Bozo revival. Tiffany Ward says the Bozo revival shorts will likely be Foray's last project voicing the character due to her age and health issues. Keith Scott will voice Bullwinkle, though he is not related to original Bullwinkle voice actor Bill Scott.
- WGN News

Steve Melendez, son of Bill Melendez, will supervise production on Peanuts shorts for the Bozo revival
- Variety

Paramount Animation president Sam Register says that Justin Long, Matthew Gray Gubler and Jesse McCartney, who voiced Alvin and the Chipmunks in the 2007 live action movie, will voice the characters for Bozo revival shorts.
- The Hollywood Reporter

The Sports Page
WLAF Orcas Could Leave Vancouver as early as 2011

Owner Arthur Griffiths has notified the World League of American Football that he is placing the Vancouver Orcas for sale. Even after BC Place hosted the 2004 World Bowl, attendance for Orcas games has languished at the bottom of the WLAF, largely due to the Orcas' lack of playoff success. Officials from Omaha and Honolulu have been lobbying to lure the Orcas for the past two years. There is also the possibility of the Orcas merging with the Spokane Steelheads to form a new franchise for Seattle, while opening an expansion slot for another market.
- The Vancouver Sun

Statement from WLAF Commissioner Oliver Luck
"While I am personally disappointed that the Orcas appear to be contemplating an exit from Vancouver, the city's seemingly endless entertainment options have proven to be a daunting challenge for the Orcas to economically compete with the Canucks and other sports franchises in that market."

Game 7 of the 2009 World Series
November 6, 2009
Tampa Bay Devil Rays at Philadelphia Phillies

Citizens Bank Park; Philadelphia, PA
TV: NBC
Announcers: Vin Scully, Matt Vasgersian and Orel Hersheiser

Vin Scully (NBC Sports): "Everyone at Citizens Bank Park is on their feet. Phillies trail by one with two outs in the bottom of the 12th with Victorino on first and Utley at second. The 0-2 pitch to Jimmy Rollins...He drives this fastball high and deep to right field...back goes Upton to the warning track and it is gone! The Phillies have won their first World Series in almost 30 years!"

Matt Vasgersian (NBC Sports): "Santa Maria!!!"

Harry Kalas (Phillies radio): "Jimmy Rollins has secured his place in Philadelphia sports history! The Phillies are World Champions for 2009!"

Oldnavy I know that you don't think that disney would build a park in india but how about a local indian company building a highly disneyland inspired park in india and disney decidign to buy this park about 5 years after it open . I think is plausble for an indian company to build an disney style park because the ablad gorup built the the universal inspired imagica park in 2013 and it still succesful.

At the White House, Mighty Ducks owner Tiffany Disney was officially sworn in as President Obama's Ambassador to Canada.
- ESPN SportsCenter

- CNN

Peanuts creator Charles Schulz, now 86, undergoes surgery to install a pacemaker. The Peanuts newspaper strip will celebrate its 60th anniversary in 2010.

FBI and ATF raid the Tallahassee offices of FART's Florida chapter, bringing Ron DeSantis into custody.
- The Tampa Bay Times

Following the sale of Busch Gardens Williamsburg to Palace Entertainment, the park will rebrand as The Old Country in 2011.
- The Virginian-Pilot

Five years ago, Arnold Stang retired from acting citing a decline in his health and mobility. Now, 20th Century-Fox has sought new voices for Herman and Katnip as part of the Bozo the Clown revival set to launch in September of next year. John DiMaggio is rumored to become the new Katnip while Herman is likely to be voiced by Maurice LaMarche, Jeff Bergman, Billy West, Eric Bauza or Keith Scott.
- Access Hollywood

Luxor Animation and Bullwinkle Studios both say June Foray will return as Rocky the Squirrel for the Bozo revival. Tiffany Ward says the Bozo revival shorts will likely be Foray's last project voicing the character due to her age and health issues. Keith Scott will voice Bullwinkle, though he is not related to original Bullwinkle voice actor Bill Scott.
- WGN News

Steve Melendez, son of Bill Melendez, will supervise production on Peanuts shorts for the Bozo revival
- Variety

Paramount Animation president Sam Register says that Justin Long, Matthew Gray Gubler and Jesse McCartney, who voiced Alvin and the Chipmunks in the 2007 live action movie, will voice the characters for Bozo revival shorts.
- The Hollywood Reporter

The Sports Page
WLAF Orcas Could Leave Vancouver as early as 2011

Owner Arthur Griffiths has notified the World League of American Football that he is placing the Vancouver Orcas for sale. Even after BC Place hosted the 2004 World Bowl, attendance for Orcas games has languished at the bottom of the WLAF, largely due to the Orcas' lack of playoff success. Officials from Omaha and Honolulu have been lobbying to lure the Orcas for the past two years. There is also the possibility of the Orcas merging with the Spokane Steelheads to form a new franchise for Seattle, while opening an expansion slot for another market.
- The Vancouver Sun

Statement from WLAF Commissioner Oliver Luck
"While I am personally disappointed that the Orcas appear to be contemplating an exit from Vancouver, the city's seemingly endless entertainment options have proven to be a daunting challenge for the Orcas to economically compete with the Canucks and other sports franchises in that market."

Game 7 of the 2009 World Series
November 6, 2009
Tampa Bay Devil Rays at Philadelphia Phillies

Citizens Bank Park; Philadelphia, PA
TV: NBC
Announcers: Vin Scully, Matt Vasgersian and Orel Hersheiser

Vin Scully (NBC Sports): "Everyone at Citizens Bank Park is on their feet. Phillies trail by one with two outs in the bottom of the 12th with Victorino on first and Utley at second. The 0-2 pitch to Jimmy Rollins...He drives this fastball high and deep to right field...back goes Upton to the warning track and it is gone! The Phillies have won their first World Series in almost 30 years!"

Matt Vasgersian (NBC Sports): "Santa Maria!!!"

Harry Kalas (Phillies radio): "Jimmy Rollins has secured his place in Philadelphia sports history! The Phillies are World Champions for 2009!"
Is Tiffaney diseny amaodship to canada going to be the highest poltical office a meamber of the disney family will reach. I like the idea of Walt Jr or Walt the the thrid wining the presiency runing on the reform party ticket in 2016. IF Walt jr runs he will be th oldest presidnet(This because trump was the oldest president otl and walt jr and trump share the same brith) and walt the thrid runs he would the youngest preisent. If walt the thrid runs he may wnat to choice sonny bono as vp because he old respseted poltiaon and a celbertie. Walt jr would want a younger vp but i am not sure who he should chose.

Is Tiffaney diseny amaodship to canada going to be the highest poltical office a meamber of the disney family will reach. I like the idea of Walt Jr or Walt the the thrid wining the presiency runing on the reform party ticket in 2016. IF Walt jr runs he will be th oldest presidnet(This because trump was the oldest president otl and walt jr and trump share the same brith) and walt the thrid runs he would the youngest preisent. If walt the thrid runs he may wnat to choice sonny bono as vp because he old respseted poltiaon and a celbertie. Walt jr would want a younger vp but i am not sure who he should chose.
The earliest Trey can make a run for the White House would be 2016, since he'll turn 35 two years before that.

However, if Walt, Jr. were to run for public office in 2016, he would be 70. If Walt, Jr. does run and is elected, he might have to sell the Disney corporation to avoid any potential trouble with the Emoluments Clause.

One Fine Day in Vancouver
4421285743_d4bbffabeb_b.jpg

Lionsgate Place
Vancouver, British Columbia

November 12, 2009

Hours before the defending Stanley Cup champion Vancouver Canucks take on the Mighty Ducks of San Diego in the second game of an SBC Wednesday Night doubleheader.

Tiffany Disney and Joyce Chung settle into her luxury suite during pregame warmups...

hmGzXeCg_400x400.jpg

Tiffany Disney
(Owner of the Mighty Ducks of San Diego and US Ambassador to Canada)

"Over the summer, Arthur Griffiths told the Board of Governors that he's thinking about selling the Canucks. Would you be interested in buying the team?"

actor-devon-sawa-568606_large.jpg

Devon Sawa
(Vancouver native and former teen heartthrob)

"Funny you would ask, because I just joined Ryan Reynolds' bid yesterday. We got Trevor Linden on board, but we're still lining up investors right now. If Ryan or I tried to buy the Canucks on our own, our combined net worth would still be too low."

Tiffany
"But when you guys do put an ownership group together, I'll put in a good word for you guys at the next owners' meeting."

5-medium-bronde-balayage-shag-with-bangs.jpg

Joyce Chung
(Wife of Tiffany Disney and Mighty Ducks publicist)

"Tiff, sorry to interrupt, I have Marky Mark on the line..."

Tiffany
"Hello?"

MV5BMTU0MTQ4OTMyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTQxOTY1NA@@._V1_.jpg

Mark Wahlberg
(Actor and Boston native)

"Tiff, what will it take for Bob Kraft and myself to buy the Bruins from Jeremy Jacobs? He's still downplaying the Chris Chan threat even though he got fined."

Tiffany
"The league requires a three-quarters vote from the Board of Governors to force Jacobs to sell."​

The earliest Trey can make a run for the White House would be 2016, since he'll turn 35 two years before that.

However, if Walt, Jr. were to run for public office in 2016, he would be 70. If Walt, Jr. does run and is elected, he might have to sell the Disney corporation to avoid any potential trouble with the Emoluments Clause.
Donold trump was seventy when he became preisdent. It would be somewhat ironic for Trey Disney to take Trump place as the winer of the 2016 election because instead of having the world's oldest we would have the world's youngest president. If you don't think it plausble for trey disney to be elected in 2016 then how about him being the running mate for sonny bono and have bono die in office. If memory serves me right you did butterfly Bono ski acident.

In 2013 adlabs films a subidary of major indain comerlarge the reliance gorup created Imagica India's only theme park with themed areas. There were plans for other imagica parks but they never got built. Imagica was inspried by univesral studios orlando. I like the of another india entment company , Eros Internaitonal, the Sun Group , Dharma Productions Pvt. Ltd. Annapura studios (Annapurna Studios is a diffent company form the american company Annapurna Pictures) R.K Fils AVM Productions
or Vyjayanthi Movies building a there own themepark. Unlike adalbas park I like the idea of the other studios park be inspired dy disneyland or disney world's magic kingdom. I like the of this park park being bought by disney. Perhaps disney should buyout the film compnay that built the indain disney style park..

Oh.......

And if Bizaardvark still exists as a Disney show, then I think this is gonna get a lot uglier compared to OTL's downfall of Jake..........
- ESPN SportsCenter
Cool!
- CNN
What did he do now????????

- The Tampa Bay Times
Cool, but how did Charles survive ITTL? Also, how much longer before FART is dissolved?
- The Virginian-Pilot
Ok....
- Access Hollywood

- WGN News

- Variety

- The Hollywood Reporter
Cool!

Oh............
4421285743_d4bbffabeb_b.jpg

Lionsgate Place
Vancouver, British Columbia

November 12, 2009

Hours before the defending Stanley Cup champion Vancouver Canucks take on the Mighty Ducks of San Diego in the second game of an SBC Wednesday Night doubleheader.

Tiffany Disney and Joyce Chung settle into her luxury suite during pregame warmups...

hmGzXeCg_400x400.jpg

Tiffany Disney
(Owner of the Mighty Ducks of San Diego and US Ambassador to Canada)

"Over the summer, Arthur Griffiths told the Board of Governors that he's thinking about selling the Canucks. Would you be interested in buying the team?"

actor-devon-sawa-568606_large.jpg

Devon Sawa
(Vancouver native and former teen heartthrob)

"Funny you would ask, because I just joined Ryan Reynolds' bid yesterday. We got Trevor Linden on board, but we're still lining up investors right now. If Ryan or I tried to buy the Canucks on our own, our combined net worth would still be too low."

Tiffany
"But when you guys do put an ownership group together, I'll put in a good word for you guys at the next owners' meeting."

5-medium-bronde-balayage-shag-with-bangs.jpg

Joyce Chung
(Wife of Tiffany Disney and Mighty Ducks publicist)

"Tiff, sorry to interrupt, I have Marky Mark on the line..."

Tiffany
"Hello?"

MV5BMTU0MTQ4OTMyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTQxOTY1NA@@._V1_.jpg

Mark Wahlberg
(Actor and Boston native)

"Tiff, what will it take for Bob Kraft and myself to buy the Bruins from Jeremy Jacobs? He's still downplaying the Chris Chan threat even though he got fined."

Tiffany
"The league requires a three-quarters vote from the Board of Governors to force Jacobs to sell."​
Oh..........
Before we get to the second half of November 2009 are there any questions or comments?
What are any of the new anime dubs? Also, what is the update surrounding the situation around Cartoon Network and their deadline to fix Toonami?

Oldnavy do you mind if I make draft for a 2010-2020 aniamiton pipleine. I created a draft of 2005 -2015 pipeline but you didn't use becasoem of bad speelign. If you want me to make a 2010-2020 aniamiton pipleine should I send you an edited verson of the 2010-2015 part of the 2005-2015 pipeline first and then do 2015-2020 or should I 2010-2020 in one shoot