As Dreamers Do Part Deux

5625.gif
WLAF-logo.jpg
Temporary venue options currently being reviewed by the WLAF's Los Angeles Avengers for the 2010 and '11 seasons.

long-beach-city-college-veterans-memorial-stadium.png

Veterans Memorial Stadium on the campus of Long Beach City College

an-aerial-view-of-the-home-depot-center-in-carson-california-on-january-16-2007-the-home-depot.jpg

Home Depot Center (Carson; Home of the LA Galaxy of MLS)

34079755836_8ea9a41845_b.jpg

Honda Field (Anaheim; Home of the MLB Hollywood Stars)

31cfb-rosebowl-photos-slide-OX5J-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

Rose Bowl (Pasadena)

MainBigOpenerGettyImages-1243313984.jpg

Memorial Coliseum

I0000GNT3cdFCpQo.jpg

Drake Stadium on the UCLA Campus

I0000s5Q6VT0DGGM.jpg

Weingart Stadium at East LA College

santa-clarita-united-states-16th-may-2020-general-overall-aerial-view-of-cougar-stadium-football-and-track-facility-on-the-campus-of-college-of-the-canyons-amid-the-global-coronavirus-covid-19-pandemic-saturday-may-16-2020-in-santa-clarita-calif-photo-via-credit-newscomalamy-live-news-2BP04FP.jpg

Cougar Stadium at College of the Canyons (Santa Clarita, near Valencia)

Oliver-Luck.png

Statement from WLAF Commissioner Oliver Luck (above) on the Avengers' exploration of temporary stadium options:
"While the Avengers continue their pursuit of a temporary home, I have advised team owner Henry Samueli that the Avengers will need a minimum of 15,000 seats. If necessary, the parent companies of our broadcast partners have volunteered to add video boards and extra seats to give the Avengers' temporary venue a better look on TV."​

Last edited:
Presidential Libraries since 1974

Nixon Presidential Library (Yorba Linda, CA)
Ford Presidential Library (Ann Arbor, MI)
Carter Presidential Library (Atlanta, GA)
Iacocca Presidential Library (Detroit, MI)
Bundy Presidential Library (Seattle, WA)
Cuomo Presidential Library (Queens, NY)
Weinstein Presidential Library (Originally planned for Buffalo, NY but will instead be opened in Salt Lake City, UT)

Future
D'Alesandro Presidential Library (Baltimore, MD)
Obama Presidential Library (Chicago, IL)
I feel that the republican party won't last another election because there last 3 presidnets Nixion Bundy and Winsitne caught in major scandels or without trying to distansce themeselves from thier past. The republican may want to change thier name. I her they were consider changing the name after watergate only for their image to imporve under regan

@Tacomaster
Ronan, son of Mia Farrow, was the guy who helped break the Weinstein story in 2017 IOTL.

Dodgers76.png

Above: The iconic hexagon scoreboards at Angel Stadium ITTL. For decades, the scoreboards at Amblin Field had a similar look.

Context for the WLAF's Los Angeles Avengers exploring temporary venue options.

Amblin Field, the current Avengers' home located in Chavez Ravine, opened in 1979 ITTL as MCA Stadium.

MCA under Lew Wasserman was the parent company to both Universal Pictures and the Los Angeles Rams of the NFL since 1961.

In 1992, Major League Baseball hired Lew Wasserman to take over for Fay Vincent as their commissioner. But before he could take office, Lew sold the Rams to Touchdown Hollywood, an ownership group led by Dr. Jerry Buss with Steven Spielberg and Magic Johnson as partners.

In this picture, the bottom question mark is where Amblin Field sits, facing away from the Angel Stadium grandstand. Since Amblin Field and Angel Stadium share the same parking lot, the MLB Angels have priority on home dates which gives the Rams and Avengers only the weekends that the Angels are on the road during baseball season. October can be tricky for the Rams should the Angels reach the MLB postseason.
nfl-to-los-angeles.jpg

Currently, Amblin Field's seating bowl is a stripped-down, bare-bones version of the OTL City of Industry/Grand Crossing proposal (below). The wavy parts of the upper deck you see in this picture were added in 1995.
img19545986.jpg

What the Rams are doing ITTL is a complete overhaul of the upper levels and the addition of an ETFE canopy. The end result should look something like this:
zygr7nx5igtn8xpj47nd

With a better logo than above of course. Below is what the Rams currently use in 2009 ITTL.
RamsLogo_recolored.png

From the desk of Jim Davis
Unicorn Comics
(formerly Paws, Incorporated)
New Albany, IN

Dear Tiffany,

Is there a way to get your Mighty Ducks to at least play an exhibition game in my home state of Indiana?

Sincerely,
Jim Davis
Creator of Garfield

Mighty Ducks Sports and Entertainment
Sports Arena Boulevard
San Diego, CA

Dear Jim,

Indiana is actually represented by the Indianapolis Racers of the IHL but you're in luck.

The NHL and IHL are negotiating a truce that will allow both leagues to stay separate while sharing TV revenue.

We have been invited by the IHL Racers to be their first interleague opponent at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in September of 2011.

Unlike baseball in recent years, interleague play will be restricted to preseason.

Sincerely,
Tiffany Disney

PS: Joyce and I both love reading your comic in the Union-Tribune every morning.

From the desk of Jim Davis
Unicorn Comics
(formerly Paws, Incorporated)
New Albany, IN

Dear Tiffany,

Is there a way to get your Mighty Ducks to at least play an exhibition game in my home state of Indiana?

Sincerely,
Jim Davis
Creator of Garfield

Mighty Ducks Sports and Entertainment
Sports Arena Boulevard
San Diego, CA

Dear Jim,

Indiana is actually represented by the Indianapolis Racers of the IHL but you're in luck.

The NHL and IHL are negotiating a truce that will allow both leagues to stay separate while sharing TV revenue.

We have been invited by the IHL Racers to be their first interleague opponent at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in September of 2011.

Unlike baseball in recent years, interleague play will be restricted to preseason.

Sincerely,
Tiffany Disney

PS: Joyce and I both love reading your comic in the Union-Tribune every morning.
So, IHL and NHL are cooperating? I like where this is going…

So, IHL and NHL are cooperating? I like where this is going…
Yes that is correct.

Imagine the future inter league match-ups!

New Jersey Devils (IHL) vs. New York Rangers (NHL) or New York Islanders (NHL)

Hartford Whalers (IHL) vs. Boston Bruins (NHL)

Atlanta Flames (NHL) vs. New Orleans Revelers (IHL)

Portland Buckaroos (IHL) vs. Vancouver Canucks (NHL) or Seattle Thunderbirds (NHL)

I feel that disney should a movie based on an african folktale. I think I know one one that may be up disney alley. It is the Yorba tale of olajumoke . The story goes there was once a beautiful but vain women name olajumoke. All the men for miles wanted to marry but she rejected all of them as too ugly and/or poor for her taste. One day a rich hansome man name Ori comes to and Olajumoke falls in love. When Olajumoke ask to marry ori he ask olajumoke if she was ready to leave everything she knew behind. Olajumkoe anwered yes wthout thinking. She would later dearly regret her anwer. Ori turned out to be a monster in disguise and he took Olajumoke to a magic jungle where he imporised her a magic chain. Fortunealy for olajumoke a uglu and poor but wise man is able to one resuce her. Disney will probbly have to add on to the story to make it long enogugh for a feature film but I belive they could do it. I like the idea of disney adding bits about a rich man trying to save olajumoke but he is sacred off by Ori and a hansome man trys save olajumoke but he is too dumb to break the magic chain and Ori transform into an ugly animal. Follow this link for more informaiton about the stroy

Yes that is correct.

Imagine the future inter league match-ups!

New Jersey Devils (IHL) vs. New York Rangers (NHL) or New York Islanders (NHL)

Hartford Whalers (IHL) vs. Boston Bruins (NHL)

Atlanta Flames (NHL) vs. New Orleans Revelers (IHL)

Portland Buckaroos (IHL) vs. Vancouver Canucks (NHL) or Seattle Thunderbirds (NHL)
I want to see this for the NFL and WLAF now, that's sick as hell.

I feel that disney should a movie based on an african folktale. I think I know one one that may be up disney alley. It is the Yorba tale of olajumoke . The story goes there was once a beautiful but vain women name olajumoke. All the men for miles wanted to marry but she rejected all of them as too ugly and/or poor for her taste. One day a rich hansome man name Ori comes to and Olajumoke falls in love. When Olajumoke ask to marry ori he ask olajumoke if she was ready to leave everything she knew behind. Olajumkoe anwered yes wthout thinking. She would later dearly regret her anwer. Ori turned out to be a monster in disguise and he took Olajumoke to a magic jungle where he imporised her a magic chain. Fortunealy for olajumoke a uglu and poor but wise man is able to one resuce her. Disney will probbly have to add on to the story to make it long enogugh for a feature film but I belive they could do it. I like the idea of disney adding bits about a rich man trying to save olajumoke but he is sacred off by Ori and a hansome man trys save olajumoke but he is too dumb to break the magic chain and Ori transform into an ugly animal. Follow this link for more informaiton about the stroy
How did this story fly under the radar for any studio?

I want to see this for the NFL and WLAF now, that's sick as hell.

Right now, the WLAF is forming a partnership to become part of a larger gridiron pyramid.

NFL -> WLAF & CFL -> Arena Football League -> AF2 and regional indoor leagues.

The Gridiron Alliance is basically intended to be similar to baseball and ice hockey in that players in the lower level leagues have a chance to be called up to the higher tiers if they make good impressions on scouts.

Right now, the WLAF is forming a partnership to become part of a larger gridiron pyramid.

NFL -> WLAF & CFL -> Arena Football League -> AF2 and regional indoor leagues.

The Gridiron Alliance is basically intended to be similar to baseball and ice hockey in that players in the lower level leagues have a chance to be called up to the higher tiers if they make good impressions on scouts.
I see. However, wouldn't that mean that the NFL basically gets rid of all their competition as a result?

I see. However, wouldn't that mean that the NFL basically gets rid of all their competition as a result?
No. This is more of a truce.

Portions of the NFL's antitrust exemption was stripped after the old Cincinnati Bengals moved in 1998 to Nashville to become the Tennessee Sabercats.

The Baltimore Marauders weren't supposed to debut till 2000, but Ohio leaders demanded the Bengals be resurrected sooner.