As Dreamers Do Part Deux

The reign of queen jossyln

I got a new idea for a comedic fansty show. I call it the Regin of queen Josselyn. . Jossnyln neave excpeted to the ruler of the land despite being her father elderst because the crown only to a daughter if she has no brothers and se had 8 brothers 8. However her brother alll died before taking the throne with e excpetion her brother freidick ,who became king less then an year only to be assianted by the noblity because of his poclies led the kingdom to edge of ruin. Josslyn neaver wanted to be queen but he the cares the kingdom accpet her claim to the throne because she feel that none of the high ranking nobles would do a good job , Josslny work hard to get the kingdom out of the gutter will out lossing her to sheming nobles who want the throne or her sanity to the stress of the job. The only peopl who queen jossuly trusts are the royal rat catcher, the court enouch a loyal but dumb general or body guard and the court fool who irnoicly is the wiseman in the kingdom

The reign of queen jossyln

I got a new idea for a comedic fansty show. I call it the Regin of queen Josselyn. . Jossnyln neave excpeted to the ruler of the land despite being her father elderst because the crown only to a daughter if she has no brothers and se had 8 brothers 8. However her brother alll died before taking the throne with e excpetion her brother freidick ,who became king less then an year only to be assianted by the noblity because of his poclies led the kingdom to edge of ruin. Josslyn neaver wanted to be queen but he the cares the kingdom accpet her claim to the throne because she feel that none of the high ranking nobles would do a good job , Josslny work hard to get the kingdom out of the gutter will out lossing her to sheming nobles who want the throne or her sanity to the stress of the job. The only peopl who queen jossuly trusts are the royal rat catcher, the court enouch a loyal but dumb general or body guard and the court fool who irnoicly is the wiseman in the kingdom
I'm glad you like my reing of queen jossnly idea. Got any suggesitons or feedback for it

Entertainment News for Early September 2009
Entertainment News for Early September 2009

Will Rockin' Rhonda overtake Hannah Montana on the charts? The Disney Channel hopes that will be the case when Rhonda hits the airwaves on the night of September 8.
- TV Guide

Cartooning Made Easy returns to PBS with a clean and sober Blanche Boudreaux hosting before a live audience at the Animation Academy at Disney's Epic Kingdom in Anaheim.
- Access Hollywood

This year's MTV Video Music Awards in Atlanta were overshadowed by an incident in which Kanye West interrupted Taylor Swift's acceptance speech after she won for Best Female Video for "You Belong with Me." But when Kanye went off on a tangent to spread misinformation about Tiffany Disney's lifelong incontinence issues, that was when Will Smith got out of his seat and slapped Kanye right on stage. By the way, when Beyonce won Video of the Year for "Single Ladies," she invited Swift to finish her acceptance speech.
- Kurt Loder; MTV News (You hear it first!)

Disney animation chief Sir Daniel Abbott released a statement saying that he has assigned Eric Goldberg to oversee Disney's output for the highly anticipated return of The Bozo Show.
- G4 Attack of the Show

King Features settles out of court with TBS+Paramount and Peacock over the rights to use Popeye for theme park attractions. Last year, TBS+Paramount recently acquired the struggling Circus World with plans to convert it into an East Coast Pinnacle park. King Features said they held a coin toss which will allow TBS+Paramount to keep the Popeye license for North America while Peacock can add Popeye attractions to Universal Studios parks in London, Osaka and Brisbane.
- PBS NewsHour

TimeWarner confirms Opryland will finally reopen in 2010 as an indoor park.
- The Tennesseean

Starting on January 1, 2010, TBS+Paramount and Bally will begin redevelopment at their respective parks to replace attractions based on New Line Cinema IP's. Bally had originally licensed Madeline and the Power Rangers from Golden Harvest of America while Worlds of Wonder was under construction. Meanwhile, New Line's other properties, like Nightmare on Elm Street and the Terminator had been licensed to Paramount Parks since the mid 1990's. In the new year, Peacock takes over the New Line license for all Universal parks worldwide.
- The Wall Street Journal

Tribune Media reaches an agreement with Peacock to allow Dick Tracy to appear in the second phase of the King Features Cinematic Universe. 20th Century-Fox, who released the Dick Tracy film starring and directed by Warren Beatty in 1990, will receive residual associate credit for future Dick Tracy projects.
- The Chicago Tribune

The Sports Page
Arco Arena will be sold out on September 16 when the San Jose Sharks and Mighty Ducks of San Diego drop the puck on the NHL preseason. During the second intermission, the fans that did get tickets will get a sneak peek at the new name and logo for the erstwhile St. Paul Wild, who will be moving to Sacramento next year.
- The Sacramento Bee

With NHL training camps now open, the Los Angeles Kings hope they have solved their king-sized image problem. Fed up with erstwhile part-owner Ed Roski's repeated slander of Tiffany Disney in broad daylight, Kings majority owner Michael Eisner has forced Roski out. Josh Harris, David Geffen, Jeanie Buss, Peter Guber, Patrick Soon-Shiong and Henry Samueli are among the bidders for Roski's 49% stake of the Kings.
- ESPN

NFL Primetime Schedule for September
Week 1
Thursday, September 10 (8:30 Eastern; Fox):
New York Giants (w/ rookie QB Matt Stafford) at Philadelphia Eagles (Defending Super Bowl Champs)
Sunday, September 13 (8:30 Eastern; Fox): Cleveland Browns (w/ Ray Lewis) at Indianapolis Colts (w/ Peyton Manning)
Monday, September 14 (8:30 Eastern; ABC): Las Vegas Raiders (w/ Tom Brady) at San Diego Chargers (Defending AFC Champions)

Week 2
Sunday, September 20 (8:30 Eastern; Fox):
New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys (First regular season game at Jerry World)
Monday September 21 (8:30 Eastern; ABC): Los Angeles Rams (w/Eli Manning) at Miami Dolphins (w/ Matt Ryan)

Week 3
Sunday, September 27 (8:30 Eastern; Fox):
St. Louis Sorcerers (w/ Calvin Johnson) at Atlanta Falcons (w/ Mike Vick)
Monday, September 28 (8:30 Eastern; ABC): Baltimore Marauders (w/ Chad Henne) at Brooklyn Jets (w/ Mark Sanchez)

image-asset.jpeg

Poway Ice in Poway, California
September 9, 2009

Training Camp begins for the Mighty Ducks of San Diego.

Tiffany Disney (Ducks owner): "What's that in your hand? Scouting reports?"

Joyce Chung (Ducks PR director and Tiffany's wife): "No, this is a little story treatment that I want to pitch to your dad. But I'm so nervous..."

Tiffany: "What's it called?"

Joyce: "Raya and the Last Dragon."​

image-asset.jpeg

September 9, 2009

Joyce Chung (Ducks PR director and Tiffany's wife): "No, this is a little story treatment that I want to pitch to your dad. But I'm so nervous..."

The Disney studio of TTL would make Raya one of their best animated features in recent years, as opposed to its OTL fate.

Oldnavy thanks for not forgetting rockin rhonda

Ps I like the idea of rockin rohda secert idea being called rhonda brown because it alludes to my vison of rockin rhonda secert idea as being simalir to rebecea in the since that I picture rhoda as a talent musicisan who debut video was a bomb that humlited her not because she was a bad singer but because song and music video dirctor her proudcer forced her to use where bad. Have you pick who will star in rockin rhonda. Here are my suggestions

1elena Gomez. You played a rival pop star to Hannah Montana in few eposides of the show. Thus I feel that it would be ironic for her to star in diseny anwer to to the hanabara version of hannha montana. The problem is that wizards of wavelry place could interfer with her staring in roccking Rhonda. However you didn't mention that Selna stars in Wizards in this timeline so it possible that somewell else was cast as alex russo leaving selena free to star in Rockin Rhonda

2 Meaghan Jette Martin she palyed tess the main villian of camp rock

3 Anna Maria Perez de Taglé she played Ella one of Tess two sidekics

4 Jasmine Richards she palyed Peggy she played Tess's other sidekick Peggy. The problem with jasmine is she lip lyned to an older singer in camp rock

5 Aaryn Doyle she played Lola Scott one of the only two people at camp rock who didn't turn on Mitiche after Tess exposed the fact that she was the daughter of the caterer and not the president of hot tunes china.

6 rebbeca black. I know that people like to make fun of rebeca black but I feel that she has talent. IF she you butterfly her being picked up by arc and sing firdya it is plausble that disney would disvoer her talent and cast in rocking rohda

7 demi lovor. She would be perfect if she isn't busy with sonny with a chance

Will Rockin' Rhonda overtake Hannah Montana on the charts? The Disney Channel hopes that will be the case when Rhonda hits the airwaves on the night of September 8.
- TV Guide
Hopefully it does.
Cartooning Made Easy returns to PBS with a clean and sober Blanche Boudreaux hosting before a live audience at the Animation Academy at Disney's Epic Kingdom in Anaheim.
- Access Hollywood
Nice.
This year's MTV Video Music Awards in Atlanta were overshadowed by an incident in which Kanye West interrupted Taylor Swift's acceptance speech after she won for Best Female Video for "You Belong with Me." But when Kanye went off on a tangent to spread misinformation about Tiffany Disney's lifelong incontinence issues, that was when Will Smith got out of his seat and slapped Kanye right on stage. By the way, when Beyonce won Video of the Year for "Single Ladies," she invited Swift to finish her acceptance speech.
- Kurt Loder; MTV News (You hear it first!)
So an earlier version of the whole Will/Chris meme, but with Kanye instead? Why hasn't this man bee arrested yet?
Disney animation chief Sir Daniel Abbott released a statement saying that he has assigned Eric Goldberg to oversee Disney's output for the highly anticipated return of The Bozo Show.
- G4 Attack of the Show

King Features settles out of court with TBS+Paramount and Peacock over the rights to use Popeye for theme park attractions. Last year, TBS+Paramount recently acquired the struggling Circus World with plans to convert it into an East Coast Pinnacle park. King Features said they held a coin toss which will allow TBS+Paramount to keep the Popeye license for North America while Peacock can add Popeye attractions to Universal Studios parks in London, Osaka and Brisbane.
- PBS NewsHour
Ok.
image-asset.jpeg

September 9, 2009

So are we about to see a earlier version of Raya and the Last Dragon?
Beats me, I never saw it. I just thought the movie would fit better as a Disney movie in the timeline where they have the best anime talent for about 40 years, give or take.
Ooh.........Maybe we could make it Disney's first original anime film. Maybe Studio Ghibli can hop in on this one? Or Studio Pierrot or Sunrise?
Oldnavy thanks for not forgetting rockin rhonda

Ps I like the idea of rockin rohda secert idea being called rhonda brown because it alludes to my vison of rockin rhonda secert idea as being simalir to rebecea in the since that I picture rhoda as a talent musicisan who debut video was a bomb that humlited her not because she was a bad singer but because song and music video dirctor her proudcer forced her to use where bad. Have you pick who will star in rockin rhonda. Here are my suggestions

1elena Gomez. You played a rival pop star to Hannah Montana in few eposides of the show. Thus I feel that it would be ironic for her to star in diseny anwer to to the hanabara version of hannha montana. The problem is that wizards of wavelry place could interfer with her staring in roccking Rhonda. However you didn't mention that Selna stars in Wizards in this timeline so it possible that somewell else was cast as alex russo leaving selena free to star in Rockin Rhonda

2 Meaghan Jette Martin she palyed tess the main villian of camp rock

3 Anna Maria Perez de Taglé she played Ella one of Tess two sidekics

4 Jasmine Richards she palyed Peggy she played Tess's other sidekick Peggy. The problem with jasmine is she lip lyned to an older singer in camp rock

5 Aaryn Doyle she played Lola Scott one of the only two people at camp rock who didn't turn on Mitiche after Tess exposed the fact that she was the daughter of the caterer and not the president of hot tunes china.

6 rebbeca black. I know that people like to make fun of rebeca black but I feel that she has talent. IF she you butterfly her being picked up by arc and sing firdya it is plausble that disney would disvoer her talent and cast in rocking rohda

7 demi lovor. She would be perfect if she isn't busy with sonny with a chance
Okay, but Sonny still exists.

So are we about to see a earlier version of Raya and the Last Dragon?

Ooh.........Maybe we could make it Disney's first original anime film. Maybe Studio Ghibli can hop in on this one? Or Studio Pierrot or Sunrise?

Okay, but Sonny still exists.
Yes that is correct, but it'll take a while for it to be released.

Ghibli is weighing its options whether to extend its current deal with Touchstone for western markets or to search elsewhere. Pierrot or Sunrise, though I'm not familiar with either one IOTL, would be good options should Miyazaki choose to stay with Touchstone.

The first three or four seasons of Urusei Yastura that aired on HBO in the US, First Choice in Canada and BBC 2 in the UK were produced by Pierrot in tandem with Kitty Films.

Oldnavy will six kings ever build another park or buy another park. They could use some international park. There only intneaitonal are canda wonder and mexico wonder (otl sixflags mexico) unless they buought out the walbi group in the late 90's like six flags and even if they did buy out the walbi group they probbly sold those park in 2005 like six flags. IF six kings didn't buy out the walbi group did they get bought the virgin group like american magic 1.0 or by some one else.

Last edited:
Yes that is correct, but it'll take a while for it to be released.

Ghibli is weighing its options whether to extend its current deal with Touchstone for western markets or to search elsewhere. Pierrot or Sunrise, though I'm not familiar with either one IOTL, would be good options should Miyazaki choose to stay with Touchstone.

The first three or four seasons of Urusei Yastura that aired on HBO in the US, First Choice in Canada and BBC 2 in the UK were produced by Pierrot in tandem with Kitty Films.
Cool!

IOTL, I recently came across this mockup:

ITTL, that would likely wait until 2022 or '23 except with a few differences. First, we'll still have 20th Century-Fox rather than 20th Century Studios like you see above. Secondly, a dual logo like that would not really need bylines for either one. Thirdly, the Disney logo would still have the full animation rather than the short snippet like above.

As of September 2009 ITTL, this is what each studio currently uses:

For those old enough to remember renting tapes from Blockbuster, the spine of the clamshell would often have a three-letter acronym for each studio.

Here's each studio acronym for TTL:

Peacock
MCA:
Sony-MCA Home Entertainment
SKG: DreamWorks SKG
RKO: RKO Radio Pictures
MCA: MCA Videocassette, Inc, MCA Home Video and MCA/Universal Home Video (Pre-1997)
UNV: Universal Pictures Home Entertainment (1997-2005)

TimeWarner
WHV:
Warner Home Video
CAR: Carolco
GRD: Grand Diamond

Saban Metromedia
NLC:
New Line Cinema
GHA: Golden Harvest of America
FHE: Family Home Entertainment

TBS+Paramount
TBS:
TBS Home Video (Pre-1991)
TUR: Turner Home Entertainment (pre-2008)
PAR: Paramount

Disney
DIS:
Walt Disney
FOX: 20th Century-Fox
HYP: Hyperion
BVH: Buena Vista Home Video

CBS Discovery
CBS:
CBS/Columbia Pictures Home Video (pre-1992)
COL: Columbia-Tristar Home Video and Columbia-Tristar Home Entertainment
DSC: Discovery Channel
DST: Destination Films

Lionsgate
LGF:
Lionsgate
TRI: Trimark

Bally
LUX:
Luxor Pictures
HPH: Hollywood Pictures (pre-2006)
HBO: Home Box Office
TOP: Hi-Tops Video

Henson
TOU:
Touchstone Pictures
NIC: Nickelodeon
HBR: Hanna-Barbera
DHV: Dimension Home Video
ESN: ESPN
MPT: Muppet Home Video (pre-1986)
ABC: ABC Video Enterprises (pre-1996)

This Just In (September 2009)
This Just In....
September 13, 2009

Per TSN, the NHL and the AHL agree to the following affiliations below, which will take effect in the 2010-11 season.

NHL ClubAHL Affiliate
Atlanta FlamesAdirondack Flames
Boston BruinsProvidence Bruins
Buffalo SabresRochester Americans
Calgary HitmenAlbuquerque (Expansion/Relocation)
Charlotte CheckersSyracuse Crunch
Chicago BlackhawksRockford Ice Hogs
Cleveland MoondogsHershey Bears
Colorado RockiesWichita (Expansion/Relocation)
Detroit Red WingsGrand Rapids Griffins
Edmonton OilersOmaha (Expansion/Relocation)
Houston AerosAustin (Expansion/Relocation)
Las Vegas Silver KnightsReno Renegades
Los Angeles KingsBakersfield Condors
Milwaukee AdmiralsFort Wayne Komets
Minnesota North StarsSt. Paul (Expansion/Relocation)
Montreal CanadiensLaval Rocket
New York IslandersBridgeport Sound Tigers
New York RangersBinghamton Rangers
Oklahoma TwistersTulsa (Expansion/Relocation)
Ottawa SenatorsBelleville Senators
Philadelphia FlyersAtlantic City Phantoms
Pittsburgh PenguinsWilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
St. Louis BluesIowa Heartlanders
Mighty Ducks of San DiegoChula Vista Gulls
San Jose SharksStockton Barracuda
Seattle ThunderbirdsSpokane Sockeye
Tampa Bay LightningSpringfield Falcons
Tennessee TitansKentucky Thoroughblades
Toronto Maple LeafsSt. John's Maple Leafs
Vancouver CanucksAbbotsford Canucks
Washington CapitalsAlbany River Rats