As Dreamers Do Part Deux

2009-10 Saturday Morning Lineup

All times Eastern and Pacific.
New shows in BOLD.
Network7:00 AM7:30 AM8:00 AM8:30 AM9:00 AM9:30 AM10:00 AM10:30 AM11:00 AM11:30 AMNoon12:30 PM
Nick on ABCThe Suite Life on DeckHannah MontanaSonny with a ChanceWizards of Waverly PlaceChowderFlapjackBen 10: Alien ForceBattle SpiritsThe Secret SaturdaysRyukendoGood Luck CharlieJONAS
Oaxis on CBSWilla's Wild LifeStrawberry ShortcakeMy Little Pony: Friendship is MagicPearlieThe ModifyersZ-SquadHorrid HenryBanjo-KazooiePokemonTransformers: AnimatedThe BatmanThe Gransazers
NBC (Nothin' But Cool)Curious GeorgePeppa PigTurbo Dogs (Lionsgate)Ruby Gillman: Teenage KrakenBig NateWoody WoodpeckerThe Penguins of MadagascarPopeyeFlash GordonBakugan: Battle Brawlers (Lionsgate)Blue BeetleTales from the Neighborhood
SBC ZoneYo Gabba GabbaMartha SpeaksWord GirlWinx ClubPretty CureThe Garfield Show (Luxor)Kid vs. KatJimmy Two-ShoesGoBoyPower Rangers: RPMHow to be IndieEyeshield 21
Fox KidsMickey Mouse ClubhouseMy Friends Tigger and PoohPhineas and FerbCasper's Scare SchoolKick Buttowski: Suburban DaredevilThe Spectacular Spider-ManThe Super Hero Squad ShowWolverine and the X-MenHulk: Gamma CorpsIron-Man: Armored AdventuresKingdom Hearts: The SeriesSgt. Frog
UPN SatAmPostman PatArthurShaun the SheepSpongebob SquarepantsFairly Odd ParentsDanny PhantomThe Loud HouseGenerator RexHot Wheels: Battle Force FiveBiker Mice From MarsUltramanUltraman
Out of this grid, here's what I'd watch this season.

7:00: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (Fall) / Willa's Wild Life (Winter) / Curious George (Spring) / The Suite Life on Deck (Summer)
7:30: My Friends Tigger and Pooh (Fall) / Arthur (Winter) / Martha Speaks (Spring) / Strawberry Shortcake (Summer)
8:00: Phineas and Ferb (Fall) / Turbo Dogs (Winter) / Word Girl (Spring) / My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (Summer)
8:30: Spongebob Squarepants (Fall) / Ruby Gillman (Spring) / Wizards of Waverly Place (Summer)
9:00: Chowder (Fall) / Fairly OddParents (Winter) / Kick Buttowski (Spring) / Big Nate (Summer)
9:30: Woody Woodpecker (Fall) / The Garfield Show (Winter) / Flapjack (Spring) / The Spectacular Spider-Man (Summer)
10:00: The Penguins of Madagascar (Fall) / The Loud House (Spring)
10:30: Popeye (Fall) / Banjo-Kazooie (Spring) / Jimmy Two-Shoes (Summer)
11:00: Pokemon
11:30: Transformers: Animated (Fall) / Biker Mice from Mars (2000s) (Spring) / Power Rangers RPM (Summer)
12:00: Kingdom Hearts: The Series (Fall) / The Batman (Spring) / Ultraman (Summer)
12:30: Sgt. Frog (Fall) / Jonas (Spring)

Yeah, I'd be channel hopping more than a rabbit on caffeine-laced cabbage.

Out of this grid, here's what I'd watch this season.

7:00: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (Fall) / Willa's Wild Life (Winter) / Curious George (Spring) / The Suite Life on Deck (Summer)
7:30: My Friends Tigger and Pooh (Fall) / Arthur (Winter) / Martha Speaks (Spring) / Strawberry Shortcake (Summer)
8:00: Phineas and Ferb (Fall) / Turbo Dogs (Winter) / Word Girl (Spring) / My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (Summer)
8:30: Spongebob Squarepants (Fall) / Ruby Gillman (Spring) / Wizards of Waverly Place (Summer)
9:00: Chowder (Fall) / Fairly OddParents (Winter) / Kick Buttowski (Spring) / Big Nate (Summer)
9:30: Woody Woodpecker (Fall) / The Garfield Show (Winter) / Flapjack (Spring) / The Spectacular Spider-Man (Summer)
10:00: The Penguins of Madagascar (Fall) / The Loud House (Spring)
10:30: Popeye (Fall) / Banjo-Kazooie (Spring) / Jimmy Two-Shoes (Summer)
11:00: Pokemon
11:30: Transformers: Animated (Fall) / Biker Mice from Mars (2000s) (Spring) / Power Rangers RPM (Summer)
12:00: Kingdom Hearts: The Series (Fall) / The Batman (Spring) / Ultraman (Summer)
12:30: Sgt. Frog (Fall) / Jonas (Spring)

Yeah, I'd be channel hopping more than a rabbit on caffeine-laced cabbage.
I see that.

For me:
  • 7AM: a full hour of sleep
  • 8AM: Word Girl
  • 8:30AM: Casper's Scare School/Ruby Gillman
  • 9AM: Kick Buttowiski
  • 9:30AM: Spider-Man/Garfield
  • 10AM: Horrid Henry/Kid Vs. Kat
  • 10:30AM: Battle Spirits
  • 11AM: Flash Gordon/Hulk/GoBoy!
  • 11:30AM: Ryukendo
  • 12PM: Blue Beetle
  • 12:30PM: The Gransazers
  • 1PM-onward: whatever I feel like.

More for the 8 and up crowd.
The movie was alright. The first trailer gave the entire film away as many feared. Though I did notice a lot of people started shipping the protagonist and antagonist(aided by a bunch of scenes between the two appearing online where they were friendly towards each other)while hoping there would be some plot twist so the story wasn’t as basic as it seemed to be but alas it basically was exactly what the trailer made it out to be.

The movie was alright. The first trailer gave the entire film away as many feared. Though I did notice a lot of people started shipping the protagonist and antagonist(aided by a bunch of scenes between the two appearing online where they were friendly towards each other)while hoping there would be some plot twist so the story wasn’t as basic as it seemed to be but alas it basically was exactly what the trailer made it out to be.
Did you like the OTL movie or did you think it could've been better?

New shows in BOLD.
Network7:00 AM7:30 AM8:00 AM8:30 AM9:00 AM9:30 AM10:00 AM10:30 AM11:00 AM11:30 AMNoon12:30 PM
Nick on ABCThe Suite Life on DeckHannah MontanaSonny with a ChanceWizards of Waverly PlaceChowderFlapjackBen 10: Alien ForceBattle SpiritsThe Secret SaturdaysRyukendoGood Luck CharlieJONAS
Oaxis on CBSWilla's Wild LifeStrawberry ShortcakeMy Little Pony: Friendship is MagicPearlieThe ModifyersZ-SquadHorrid HenryBanjo-KazooiePokemonTransformers: AnimatedThe BatmanThe Gransazers
NBC (Nothin' But Cool)Curious GeorgePeppa PigTurbo Dogs (Lionsgate)Ruby Gillman: Teenage KrakenBig NateWoody WoodpeckerThe Penguins of MadagascarPopeyeFlash GordonBakugan: Battle Brawlers (Lionsgate)Blue BeetleTales from the Neighborhood
SBC ZoneYo Gabba GabbaMartha SpeaksWord GirlWinx ClubPretty CureThe Garfield Show (Luxor)Kid vs. KatJimmy Two-ShoesGoBoyPower Rangers: RPMHow to be IndieEyeshield 21
Fox KidsMickey Mouse ClubhouseMy Friends Tigger and PoohPhineas and FerbCasper's Scare SchoolKick Buttowski: Suburban DaredevilThe Spectacular Spider-ManThe Super Hero Squad ShowWolverine and the X-MenHulk: Gamma CorpsIron-Man: Armored AdventuresKingdom Hearts: The SeriesSgt. Frog
UPN SatAmPostman PatArthurShaun the SheepSpongebob SquarepantsFairly Odd ParentsDanny PhantomThe Loud HouseGenerator RexHot Wheels: Battle Force FiveBiker Mice From MarsUltramanUltraman
1. I love reading these Saturday Morning schedules
2. Seeing Yo Gabba Gabba on SBC's schedule is making me curious about where Wow Wow Wubbzy, another show that aired on Nick Jr. IOTL is airing ITTL
3. Why did it take until 2009 for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse to start airing on Fox Kids?
4. Glad to see SpongeBob on a Saturday Morning schedule, also glad to see that TTL CN finally has a show from OTL CN

1. I love reading these Saturday Morning schedules
2. Seeing Yo Gabba Gabba on SBC's schedule is making me curious about where Wow Wow Wubbzy, another show that aired on Nick Jr. IOTL is airing ITTL
3. Why did it take until 2009 for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse to start airing on Fox Kids?
4. Glad to see SpongeBob on a Saturday Morning schedule, also glad to see that TTL CN finally has a show from OTL CN

Disney had been airing Clubhouse on the Disney Channel in the morning when it first launched.

Clubhouse airs on Fox in reruns for the kids that don't have cable.

This Just In (September 2009)
This just in...
Bally has announced the launch of Crunchyroll, a new anime focused premium channel which will be added for free for current HBO and Cinemax subscribers starting in April of 2011.
Variety; September 1, 2009

New shows in BOLD.
Speaking of TV, will reruns of old Shining Time Station episodes air to get kids excited for the upcoming revival?