Red Son

Finally got this comic, it's about superman landing in the ukraine rather than kentucky, anyone else read this?

Yes I have...and I talked about it here. I thought it was pretty good, and I don't even read comic books.

BTW, in the introduction to the book, it was mentioned that the story is something of a criticism on American foreign policy. The only message I got was "It's not the message we disagree with, it's the fact you're ramming it down our throats that we take umbrage at."

In the same vien there is going to be An elseworlds about Superman being Brittish, it's called True Brit its written by John Cleese so it wil be very tounge-in-cheek. when Kal El lands in Weston-super-Mare, which just happens to be Cleese's hometown, the Clarks name him Collin. He works a journalist at the Daily Smear. Hopefully, if Batman makes an appearance he doesn't look as goofy as the Batman analog in Red Son. ("We can tell he's Russian because he is has earwarmers like those ruskies do." )That was to goofy for my taste.