it’s a lovely day tomorrow by EBR

EBR (now no longer with this site)wrote this timeline about an Axis Victory on Spacebattles.

I like how he shows that Fascist ideologies have cracks in their systems and will fail
My goals in writing this timeline are to;

-Explore the flaws and self-contradictions within fascism and how they make even a victorious Axis that got a leg-up from a time traveler unable to build stable empires and cope with many of the challenges they face.

-Explore how neutral countries, minor Axis members, subject peoples, etc. have adapted, resisted, and collaborated with, the fascist global order

-Explore complicated questions of agency for victims and collaborators of/with fascist rule as these categories can overlap and are not always clear cut (witness real-world historical debates about Finland and the Baltics in WWII)

-Explore how Jews specifically survived, resisted, and even collaborated with international facism in adapting to a world where Nazi Germany is the leading superpower. This is naturally an area of much personal interest for me.

And finally;

-Explore the legacy of German, Japanese, and other (Italian, Romanian, etc.) imperialism after the collapse of the fascist hegemony, and how different states- including those newly independent and those who formerly were fascist or benefited from fascism- address (or fail to address) that legacy

Last edited:
Also, hinting at folks (Chinese ultranationalists? )who take arms or funding from the Nazis
This is true! When we get to Japan and the GEACPS we'll cover Japanese crimes against humanity in much more detail, and meet people who regard Germany as the lesser evil. At the same time, it's also true that...
Like the slavic rebels in RK Moskowien, Poland, Serbia etc.
also the ECDC which has a few fascist members backs rebels in Eastern Europe, the US, etc. while having empires of their own

Unironic Han Nazis with propaganda influences from imperial japan or White supremacists in the clients of Australia or California

Last edited: