Hungarian Expulsions Post WWII?

I can't remember the origin of the quote but it has been said that "After WWI borders moved people didn't. After WWII, the borders remained largely the same and the people moved."

Anyways, I was thinking the other day about Hungary, and how it still doesn't recognize the Treaty of Trianon and in fact has a constitution that is dedicated to it's revision. Now in OTL the Soviets expelled huge numbers of ethnic Germans because they feared a potential "fifth column" among other reasons. Why didn't they do the same for Hungarians? What would it take for the Soviets to encourage and assist the removal of the Hungarian population in other countries to Hungary proper?

They were, from wiki:" Immediately at the end of World War II, some 30,000 Hungarians left the formerly Hungarian re-annexed territories of southern Slovakia (see Vienna Awards). While Czechoslovakia expelled ethnic Germans, the Allies prevented a unilateral expulsion of Hungarians. They did agree to a forced population exchange between Czechoslovakia and Hungary, one which was initially rejected by Hungary. This population exchange proceeded by an agreement whereby 55,487; 74,407; 76,604 or 89,660 Hungarians from Slovakia were exchanged for 60,000; 71,787; or 73,200 Slovaks from Hungary (the exact number depends on the source.)[5][12][13][14] Slovaks leaving Hungary moved voluntarily, but Czechoslovakia forced Hungarians out of their nation.[15] "
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarians_in_Slovakia#Population_exchanges

Sorry, I meant more widescale. Like the 1.5 million Hungarians in Transylvania, those in Yugoslavia etc.

Perhaps instead of allowing the Slovakian Hungarians to return to their homes in Slovakia, the Czechs "allow them" to return to Hungary instead?

The allies allow them (Czechoslovakia) to expel them,for start.as for the pod a more bad relation between the Soviets and Hungarians,in the interwar periond and during the war for ex Hungary doesn’t try to defect.This also could change the attitude of the rest of countries whit Hungarian minorities.Another think is to Hungary more guilty for the war,so that the soviets demand expolison to the Soviet Union of Hungarians as force labor,in as war reparations.and then have them return to Hungary on there release.