For All Mankind (AH Tv series at Apple TV)

Considering the IOTL elections of 2000, I guess they'll make Al Gore President.

They released a video in their official Instagram which shows Ellen winning reelection with the Republicans no less which is...not gonna lie it's gonna create a weird party system where the Republicans are the party with the openly lesbian President and pro clean energy and science focus while the Democrats become the Party of Big Oil (the fossil fuel lobby is implied to be big supporters) and whatever else they stand for.

My bet for President is Clinton. He would remain without the scrutiny in his personal life brought on by the Presidency and he has similar ideas to what would be mainstream in the timeline to counter the in-universe Republicans. On a more meta level, he received somewhat of a spotlight in the previous season. Even though he lost, he closed off the opening news reel with a bombastic speech about the "new Space Economy". The show usually foreshadows its Presidents (Kennedy gaining popularity in the background of the first half of Season 1, Hart criticizing Reagan in Season 2, etc.)

Last edited:
So on Apple TV plus it looks like they have Torchship technology, since a rocket doing
Days to mars implies 0.01g brachiatones

So Japan is shown to be part of the Mars-7 Alliance in this fictional news report.

zhleF36.jpg

And so is the "Coalition of Communist Countries for Spaceflight," as they show Long March 5 footage.

0kXTGcr.jpg

But China is not part of this coalition or the M-7, and they use footage of Japan's H-IIA when talking about them for some reason?

zFfvKNQ.jpg

Last edited:
The clips can also be seen on the website if you don't want the app:

Though you do need a sub.

Last edited:
24 Hours until Lift-off for FaM season 4

In mean time something is happen at Starbase in Texas
They installed the Explosives in Flight Terminate System on Superheavy and Starship
SpaceX issue there could be road closure on 10 to 12 November...

So what did everyone think of Episode 1 of season 4?
In my abundant hybris I had said that I was really excited for a season of Ed and Kuznetsov lassoing asteroids around the Belt. And now here I am, a grown man, tearing up about the death of an absolute Soviet Legend. Dasvidaniya Colonel Kuznetsov 🫡

In non-spoiler territory, I feel that the fact that we've moved sufficiently far down the timeline is making all the work made in previous seasons pay off immensely. You can easily follow inventions, names, protocols, references and of course the character arcs that are playing out for close to 40 years now. If you told me that Aleida for example would be one of my favourite characters in Season 1, I would have laughed in your face but here we are. Also I am getting interested in the stories of the new appearances which is making me hopeful for the future of the show. FAM is heavily character driven, more so than other shows and if they couldn't make us care about new faces it would have been a disaster.

Last edited: