As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Entertainment News for April 2003

R.19ce1641fd5525fe9a3aba6a73fcba0a
Spike_TV-logo-2943DB10E5-seeklogo.com.png

NBC/RKO confirms the relaunch of TNN as "Spike TV" will take place in June.
Most likely that they'll still try to capture the 18-49 Dudebro market.
At least they skipped the cringey "Television For Men" branding ITTL.

Think I mentioned this before but I wonder if we'll see the Red Dwarf movie here or, if you might remember, might see an animated feature film of Wicked soon? IIRC, the RD movie would have come out either in late 2003 or sometime in 2004 and if the Blackadder movie did well then I could definitely see the BBC attempt the feature film scene again.

Could we please also see this Gorillaz movie happen ITTL, @OldNavy1988? I suggest Touchstone distribute it, given that Craig McCracken is a fan of Gorillaz...

Is ted turner planing to build a themepark. He did buy a lot parks when he bought out funtime terico but he may like to build a park form scratch. Sandegio may be good loction

Is ted turner planing to build a themepark. He did buy a lot parks when he bought out funtime terico but he may like to build a park form scratch. Sandegio may be good loction
As of right now, Turner isn't planning any new parks, focusing instead on improving what they already own.

As of right now, Turner isn't planning any new parks, focusing instead on improving what they already own.
Well then is parmount planning a new park. I remember you mention them entering a park somerwhere in europe but I feel they should build an east coast ameican park first. I would suggest they build in mirmar flordia whcih was the site of the failed blockbuster. IF it is too late to build i would sugestt another site in boword county or another part of the mimia metro area

3: "AJ Styles" does sound like a good headliner name on paper.
If you need a reason to understand why AJ is a good headliner at this point in time, watch this match vs. Jeff Jarrett. AJ was only five years into his career at that point and had only been in TNA for a year.

As for other talent to prop up AEW, I would suggest the following:
Veteran looking to give back to the industry before retirement: Bret Hart or Dimaond Dallas Page
Another prodigy who has star marker ability written on him: "The Alpha Male" Monty Brown or "The American Dragon" Bryan Danielson
Relative new talent that can be trained from scratch: Mike and Brett Dibiase (Ted Jr. just coming out of college), Lacey Von Erich, Hiroshi Tanahashi (Just finished up his dojo training), Mil Muertes (He's still the size of a crusierweight at this point, but he's about two years out from going Grande Papi Bomba).

If you need a reason to understand why AJ is a good headliner at this point in time, watch this match vs. Jeff Jarrett. AJ was only five years into his career at that point and had only been in TNA for a year.

As for other talent to prop up AEW, I would suggest the following:
Veteran looking to give back to the industry before retirement: Bret Hart or Dimaond Dallas Page
Another prodigy who has star marker ability written on him: "The Alpha Male" Monty Brown or "The American Dragon" Bryan Danielson
Relative new talent that can be trained from scratch: Mike and Brett Dibiase (Ted Jr. just coming out of college), Lacey Von Erich, Hiroshi Tanahashi (Just finished up his dojo training), Mil Muertes (He's still the size of a crusierweight at this point, but he's about two years out from going Grande Papi Bomba).
Well, I did not know that. I was just saying that because of the energizing stage name that AJ Styles has.

We'll amazing to @OldNavy1988! X-Men 2 and The Lizzie McGuire Movie is on the way! I really see a prospected CBS-Discovery merger. I hope Saban International would buy The Weather Channel from Landmark Enterprises, in an effort to get into the cable news business.

The Lizzie McGuire Movie (2003 Film)
R.17eea856a88a77b447f47788b3f0da77

The Lizzie McGuire Movie
Released by Walt Disney Pictures on April 25, 2003

Cast and Crew
Same as OTL

Notes
ITTL, Lizzie was moved a week ahead to avoid getting squashed by another Buena Vista tentpole release.​

Hey OldNavy1988, just a curious question, why did you stop the original version of this TL? after reading the original, I think that that one has more variety, this one is actually great, but I also really liked the original. Why did you stop?

X-Men 2 (2003 Film)
Alan-Cumming-as-Nightcrawler-in-X2-X-Men-United.jpg

X-Men 2
Known IOTL as X2 or X-Men United
Released by 20th Century-Fox on May 2, 2003

Directed by
Shane Black

Screenplay by
Michael Dougherty
Zak Penn
David Hayter

Music by
John Ottman

Main Cast
Patrick Stewart as Charles Xavier/Professor X
Hugh Jackman as Logan/Wolverine
Ian McKellen as Erik Lensherr/Magneto
Sophie Okonedo as Ororo Munroe/Storm
James Marsden as Scott Summers/Cyclops
Rebecca Romijn as Raven Darkholme/Mystique
Gus St. Pierre as Remy LeBeau/Gambit
Anna Paquin as Marie D'Ancanto/Rogue
Francoise Yip as Jubilee
Alan Cumming as Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler
Brian Cox as William Stryker
Daniel Cudmore as Colossus
Kelsey Grammer as Hank McCoy/Beast
Shawn Ashmore as Bobby Drake/Iceman
Aaron Stanford as John Allerdyce/Pyro
Kelly Hu as Yuriko Oyama/Deathstrike

Notes
- Keep in mind that the X-Men film canon is separate from the Dekker-Verse.
- At the premiere, Shane Black said he would be open to returning for a third X-Men film.​