As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Power Rangers: Take Flight * (Also Coming to the Atari Project Clocktower and Panasonic Rubicon)
Publisher: Bandai. Developer: CyberConnect2. (Debuts in NA Launch).​
  • This one is an adaption of the Super Sentai series Jetman. But Cyberconnect makes the effort to make the game play more like an open world simulator through a series of minigames detailing the ranger's life outside of fighting the Vyram.​
I love this so much. Maybe the team should be called Jetforce or Jetflyers in-game but this sounds like a game that I wished was real.
Dead or Alive 2. * (Also Released for Panasonic Rubicon).
Publisher: Tecmo. Developer: Team Ninja. (Debuts in NA Launch).​
  • Same as otl, but with no English dub being produced for this version of the game.​
Thank you, the English Dub was horrible. XD

Entertainment News for Late November 2001

Vince McMahon, the 56-year-old embattled WWA chairman, found dead of an apparent suicide in his Connecticut mansion.
- CNN

Bobby Watch
The NBA reinstates Indiana Pacers head coach Bobby Knight after he was suspended for throwing a chair during a preseason game against the Washington Federals. Will he remain on his best behavior? "Only time will tell," says Pacers center Jermaine O'Neal.
- SportsCenter

Beatle George Harrison released from hospital after a brief health scare.
- BBC News

The NYU's Tisch School of Arts releases a statement condemning President Harvey Weinstein's unprovoked mockery of Tiffany Disney's disability during a recent banquet for the school's film students.
- MSNBC

The Universal, Warner, EMI, BMG and Buena Vista music conglomerates file a lawsuit against Napster for copyright infringement.
- MTV News
1. Well F***... So with Vince gone, the WWA would probably be up for sale or something else in the process. Which may be a good thing.
2. Eh... Doubtful.
3. That's good.
4. As they should.
5. Oh boy... Please tell me the DMCA isn't a thing or going to be a thing here ITTL @OldNavy1988. The DMCA is honestly a joke IOTL.

Notable Family Guy Episodes as of 2001
FamilyGuy_6647600-FAMILYGUY._V392937825_RI_.jpg

Family Guy

Brief Overview

Launched on April 11, 1999 on Fox, part of the Tuesday night "Da Boom" lineup.

Created by
Seth MacFarlane

Produced by
Fuzzy Door Productions
Grantray-Lawrence Hollywood

Distributed by
20th Television

Main Voices
Same as OTL

I Never Met the Dead Man

Same as OTL, this was the episode in which Meg got blamed for knocking out the town's cable TV service during her driving lesson.

Road to the Big Easy
Directed by Dan Povenmire

The first appearance of Stewie's time machine sees him and Brian rescuing Gus St. Pierre from the humiliation of seeing his mother bite off the ear of Mitch Kriegman. Then, Brian and Stewie save the life of Colette and rescue Gus's younger sisters from the clutches of John Kricfalusi.

Voices for Road to the Big Easy
Seth MacFarlane as Stewie Griffin, Brian Griffin, Mitch Kriegman and John Kricfalusi
Alex Borstein as Bridgette St. Pierre, impersonated with a generic Southern twang
Gus St. Pierre as himself, albeit in a higher pitch
Mila Kunis as Colette, Del and Blanche St. Pierre
Rachael MacFarlane as Renee, Gabby and Avril St. Pierre

Chris's Big Break
Talent scouts have come to Quahog to search for the next vocal quintet. Lou Pearlman (Impersonated by Mike Henry) zeroes in on Chris as a potential star for his struggling Transcontinental label. On that same episode, Peter presses a button on his TV remote to send Meg down to a Rancor pit in the basement. Then, the couch moves closer to the TV as Peter, Stewie and Brian watch Meg confront the Rancor before Chris makes his boy band debut. This episode aired in the first season, just as the Backstreet Boys' legal battle with the real Lou Pearlman was just heating up.

Quahoggystyle
After yet another firing from the Happy Go Lucky toy factory, Peter tries his hand at Gangsta Rap. A local rap battle sees Peter confront Ernie the Giant Chicken for the first time. A cutaway gag shows Stewie learning how to play a violin when Fievel scurries into his room. Stewie freaks out of course and calls for Brian to help with the situation. Also, this was the first time Cleveland fell out of his bathtub.

Boobies and the Beast
A Beauty and the Beast parody that only Seth can create, with Dolly Parton reprising her 1975 role and Peter Griffin playing the Beast. Cleveland and Quagmire play Cogsworth and Lumiere respectively. And don't forget Ernie the Giant Chicken as Gaston.

Maximum Absorbency Overdrive
Frustrated with Stewie's world domination aspirations, Lois receives some words of encouragement from a former Luvs mascot, a talking diaper.

Road to Southampton
Brian and Stewie travel back to 1970's England and free a teenage Daniel Abbott from the bedroom/dungeon of the demented Olivia Abbott.​

Ian78657

Banned
Hey @OldNavy1988 I was thinking that we could replaced Home on the Range with Yasuke it about Kevin "Yasuke" Jackson Voiced by Chris Rock and his family were accidentally travel to Feudal Japan when female warrior named Haruka Fujiwara Voiced by Kotono Mitsuishi as she summon them when demonic warlord named Akuma is about to conquered Japan it up to Kevin "Yasuke" Jackson and his family and allies to save Japan from evil Akuma. The film should be directed by Bruce W. Smith and music should be composed by Kow Otani.

Hey @OldNavy1988 I was thinking that we could replaced Home on the Range with Yasuke it about Kevin "Yasuke" Jackson Voiced by Chris Rock and his family were accidentally travel to Feudal Japan when female warrior named Haruka Fujiwara Voiced by Kotono Mitsuishi as she summon them when demonic warlord named Akuma is about to conquered Japan it up to Kevin "Yasuke" Jackson and his family and allies to save Japan from evil Akuma. The film should be directed by Bruce W. Smith and music should be composed by Kow Otani.
How bad was Home on the Range IOTL.

How bad was Home on the Range IOTL.
Completely forgettable and unwatchable for me honestly. It is an easy skip ITTL.

Family Guy

Brief Overview

Launched on April 11, 1999 on Fox, part of the Tuesday night "Da Boom" lineup.

Created by
Seth MacFarlane

Produced by
Fuzzy Door Productions
Grantray-Lawrence Hollywood

Distributed by
20th Television

Main Voices
Same as OTL

I Never Met the Dead Man

Same as OTL, this was the episode in which Meg got blamed for knocking out the town's cable TV service during her driving lesson.

Road to the Big Easy
Directed by Dan Povenmire

The first appearance of Stewie's time machine sees him and Brian rescuing Gus St. Pierre from the humiliation of seeing his mother bite off the ear of Mitch Kriegman. Then, Brian and Stewie save the life of Colette and rescue Gus's younger sisters from the clutches of John Kricfalusi.

Voices for Road to the Big Easy
Seth MacFarlane as Stewie Griffin, Brian Griffin, Mitch Kriegman and John Kricfalusi
Alex Borstein as Bridgette St. Pierre, impersonated with a generic Southern twang
Gus St. Pierre as himself, albeit in a higher pitch
Mila Kunis as Colette, Del and Blanche St. Pierre
Rachael MacFarlane as Renee, Gabby and Avril St. Pierre

Chris's Big Break
Talent scouts have come to Quahog to search for the next vocal quintet. Lou Pearlman (Impersonated by Mike Henry) zeroes in on Chris as a potential star for his struggling Transcontinental label. On that same episode, Peter presses a button on his TV remote to send Meg down to a Rancor pit in the basement. Then, the couch moves closer to the TV as Peter, Stewie and Brian watch Meg confront the Rancor before Chris makes his boy band debut. This episode aired in the first season, just as the Backstreet Boys' legal battle with the real Lou Pearlman was just heating up.

Quahoggystyle
After yet another firing from the Happy Go Lucky toy factory, Peter tries his hand at Gangsta Rap. A local rap battle sees Peter confront Ernie the Giant Chicken for the first time. A cutaway gag shows Stewie learning how to play a violin when Fievel scurries into his room. Stewie freaks out of course and calls for Brian to help with the situation. Also, this was the first time Cleveland fell out of his bathtub.

Boobies and the Beast
A Beauty and the Beast parody that only Seth can create, with Dolly Parton reprising her 1975 role and Peter Griffin playing the Beast. Cleveland and Quagmire play Cogsworth and Lumiere respectively. And don't forget Ernie the Giant Chicken as Gaston.

Maximum Absorbency Overdrive
Frustrated with Stewie's world domination aspirations, Lois receives some words of encouragement from a former Luvs mascot, a talking diaper.

Road to Southampton
Brian and Stewie travel back to 1970's England and free a teenage Daniel Abbott from the bedroom/dungeon of the demented Olivia Abbott.
Both the Boobies and the Beast and Road to the Big Easy are my personal favorites for this version of Family Guy. Also, Peter and Ernie as the Beast and Gaston is honestly just perfect. I wish this was a real episode...

Kinda a surprise that Fox still airs Family Guy ITTL since Disney owns Fox much earlier than OTL. Wonder what other shows are on Fox ITTL, maybe Mission Hill?

With disneyland land syndy opening in 2003 with that delay the opening of hong kong disneyland. Note I would pefer hong kong disneyland being replaced by Disneyland Jeju, Prague, pattaya (Thailand mainland resort captial) Warsaw or Dubia

Will you set my a poll using my suggestions for network names. Feel free to add other name ideas if you do
I'll be down to doing it.

So great! I hope to @OldNavy1988, I really like Family Guy being still on the air TTL and Fox wanted adult animation carefully. Haim Saban is a possible bidder for the WWA after Vince McMahon's death. Dream Quest Images, producers of the smash Dinosaur, is making a 2nd feature film Wildlife for Hollywood Pictures, set to release on August 16, 2002. A film version of the CrossGen comic Mystic, prepared by Ryan Murphy and J.J. Abrams were in the works at Touchstone Pictures, for July 26, 2002. But don't worry, the big films of December 2001, like Warner's Ocean's Eleven, New Line's Lord of the Rings, Hollywood Pictures' Black Hawk Down and Touchstone/Nickelodeon's Jimmy Neutron is coming up!

Which one would you watch on repeat?
Admittedly, out of the ones that aren't from our timeline, I'd go and watch Quahoggystyle and Maximum Absorbency Overdrive at least three times on home video.

I especially appreciate the jab at An American Tail, given the way Fievel was put in the former episode.
Yes, I'd like to know. For that matter I'm wondering if I should butterfly Brother Bear.
Brother Bear? Maybe.
Home on the Range? Definitely.
It might not be as funny without context, but these reviews should help sing the failures.
At least Chicken Little had a good premise when it began production, with it being at least a little bit more faithful to the original story.

Haim Saban is a possible bidder for the WWA after Vince McMahon's death.
Question: What would Saban want with the WWA after McMahon's death. If Saban wants a pro wrestling show on SBC to whatever, he might as well go with the TNA promotion since it is new and would be something different to the network. Buying the WWA would be a dreadful idea for anyone who would buy it. It's not worth it.

Basically a bad idea.

Brother Bear? Maybe.
Home on the Range? Definitely.
It might not be as funny without context, but these reviews should help sing the failures.
At least Chicken Little had a good premise when it began production, with it being at least a little bit more faithful to the original story.
TBH, originally, Home on the Range IOTL was originally pitched by Mike Gabriel and Michael Giamo as a way different movie called Sweating Bullets, which was a supernatural western about a timid cowboy who visits a ghost town and confronts an undead cattle hustler named Slim. However, story problems let to the story being changed to be about a little bull named Bullets, that wanted to be more like the horses that led the herd, then changed again to the story we got IOTL. By then, Gabriel and Giamo had been both deattached to the project, and Will Finn and John Sanford became the directors, plus with IOTL Disney slowing losing intrest in 2D feature animation, Home on the Range seems to have earned itself a reputation for fully killing 2D feature animation (despite some attempts to revive it, some from Disney itself...).

Prehaps ITTL, instead of what we got IOTL with HOTR, maybe Gabriel and Giamo get what they originally planned for Sweating Bullets off the story problem grounds, and it takes HOTR's place?

And while we're on the topic on unrealized 2000s Disney films:
We can please see all of these be realized ITTL?

Also, with Ice Age coming up in 2002 soon, unless we risk a lawsuit from Ivy Supersonic and her "Squat" character, I suggest a diffrent name for Scrat. The character himself can stay in though.

Question: What would Saban want with the WWA after McMahon's death. If Saban wants a pro wrestling show on SBC to whatever, he might as well go with the TNA promotion since it is new and would be something different to the network. Buying the WWA would be a dreadful idea for anyone who would buy it. It's not worth it.

Basically a bad idea.
Well likely Universal gets into the WWA bidding.