Hannah Montana: The Movie
Released by Touchstone Pictures on April 10, 2009

Produced by
Nickelodeon Movies
It' a Laugh Productions

Cast and Crew
Same as OTL

Notes
- This is actually the second film to feature the Hannah Montana character. A concert movie, Best of Both Worlds, featuring Miley Cyrus performing both as herself and her Hannah characer, was released by Touchstone the previous year.
- The Movie's theatrical release date coincides with the 21st birthday of Emily Osment's older brother Haley, who has a brief cameo ITTL.
- To promote the movie and the upcoming Kids Choice Awards, Miley and Emily both went on a behind the scenes tour of the Sempra Energy Center in San Diego, where the KCA will be held in June.
- Henson vice president Lisa Henson announced during the film's premiere that Michael Poryes, the show's co-creator, would be among several candidates that could become the new head of Nickelodeon.​

Entertainment News for Mid-April 2009 Part One
The Sports Page
NFL Draft
1) New York Giants

Matt Stafford; QB, Georgia
2) Brooklyn Jets
Mark Sanchez; QB, USC

NHL Semifinal Matchups
East

(1) Boston Bruins (Rask, Savard, Chara, Lucic) vs. (5) Detroit Red Wings (Osgood, Datsyuk, Lidstrom, Zetterberg)
(2) Washington Capitals (Ovechkin, Backstrom, Semin, Jose Theodore) vs. (3) Pittsburgh Penguins (Crosby, Kessel, Fleury)

West
(2) Vancouver Canucks (Sedin twins, Naslund, Luongo) vs. (8) Mighty Ducks of San Diego (Lunqvist, Selanne, Getzlaf, Perry)
(3) Chicago Blackhawks (Khabibulin, Toews, Kane, Campbell) vs. (4) Colorado Rockies (Brodeur, Parise, Elias, Gionta)

NBA Semifinal Matchups
East

(1) Cleveland Cavaliers (LeBron) vs. (6) Chicago Bulls (Derrick Rose as a rookie)
(2) Boston Celtics (Pierce) vs. Atlanta Hawks (Chris Bosh)

West
(1) San Diego Clippers (Kobe, AI) vs. (7) San Antonio Spurs (Duncan, Ginobili, Parker)
(3) Dallas Mavericks (Dirk) vs. (5) Phoenix Suns (Nash, Gasol)

Entertainment News for Mid April 2009 (Part Two)

TriStar Pictures releases the final trailer for The Super Smash Bros. Movie on April 10th, the same day as the 21st birthday of actor Haley Joel Osment, who voices Link in the upcoming film.
- Access Hollywood

TBS+Paramount settles out of court with Blanche Boudreaux on retroactive residuals from episodes of Fairly Odd Parents, Spongebob Squarepants, The Loud House and Arthur which she had worked on between 2001 and '05. To attend yesterday's hearing, Boudreaux was granted a waiver from Passages Malibu, where she is currently undergoing treatment for alcohol abuse and workplace stress.
- Variety

Rick Sigglekow, the Disney Channel's new president, confirms that the Disney Channel and Toon Disney will each receive retools in order to make each network more competitive with Nickelodeon, the Cartoon Network and Festival.
- G4 Attack of the Show

In Moscow, Vladimir Putin rolls out the red carpet for Butch Hartman, the newest member of Soyuzmultfilm.
- CNN on UPN

Disney to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Disney-Fox Studios Theme Park with a two-hour special edition of the anthology series.
- The Hollywood Reporter

The Sports Page
New MSG owner Steven Cohen promised sweeping changes to the Rangers and Knicks front offices. GM Glen Sather and head coach Tom Renney were both fired from the Rangers amid the controversy over the Henrik Lundqvist trade that sent the star goalie to San Diego. Cohen says he hopes to get current Atlanta Flames executive Don Waddell to become his new GM and John Tortorella to become the new head coach. As for the Knicks, Cohen has yet to comment about the futures of both GM Donnie Walsh or head coach Mike D'Antoni.
- ESPN

The World League of American Football approves of the sale of the Paris Phantoms to French film studio Gaumont.
- ESPN

TriStar Pictures releases the final trailer for The Super Smash Bros. Movie on April 10th, the same day as the 21st birthday of actor Haley Joel Osment, who voices Link in the upcoming film.
- Access Hollywood

Rick Sigglekow, the Disney Channel's new president, confirms that the Disney Channel and Toon Disney will each receive retools in order to make each network more competitive with Nickelodeon, the Cartoon Network and Festival.
- G4 Attack of the Show

In Moscow, Vladimir Putin rolls out the red carpet for Butch Hartman, the newest member of Soyuzmultfilm.
- CNN on UPN
1. I said this before but I'm thinking The Super Smash Bros. Movie will be just as perfect as OTL's Mario Movie that released this year
2. Is Toon Disney gonna become Disney X.D like OTL?
3. Oh no, first Ray Spum and now Butch Hartman is in Russia?! I'm guessing Soyuzmultfilm is the Russian equivalent to The Romney/Weinstein Company (That's what AEG is now, right?)
4. Speaking of Ray Spum, what's he been doing since he went to Russia?

3. Oh no, first Ray Spum and now Butch Hartman is in Russia?! I'm guessing Soyuzmultfilm is the Russian equivalent to The Romney/Weinstein Company (That's what AEG is now, right?)
I haven't decided yet.

Ray Spum has kept a low profile since emigrating to Russia.

I haven't decided yet.

I feel that spum should keep a low profile unitl butch hartman get out jail. I like the idea of him fleeing to Russia after being released. I also like the idea of spum being putin favorite animator only for the spotlight falls on hartman. Spum gets jeoulus and trys to frame Hartman for an act that get Putain mad. However the Spum wind get getting them both in trouble . speakign of russia i like the idea of it getting a home grown themepark. I don't know if the park should either be well excuted good sized but not huge world class park t or if the project be over amibuitus distaster that that pan by the critics for attmepting ripping off the best park of the world only on a larger gaudyier scale. IF the we go will the distier route the park should only be half built at most on opening day and many are the rides are unsafe to ride.. I am kinda leaning toards the dister seniro. Also If we go go withe distater senrio I like the idea of valdmir putain attending the grand opening. During his vist putain gets on a roller and the roller caoster derails killing putain. Killing putain would probbly destablise russain preventing form being abel to invade the ukraine

I feel that spum should keep a low profile unitl butch hartman get out jail. I like the idea of him fleeing to Russia after being released. I also like the idea of spum being putin favorite animator only for the spotlight falls on hartman. Spum gets jeoulus and trys to frame Hartman for an act that get Putain mad. However the Spum wind get getting them both in trouble . speakign of russia i like the idea of it getting a home grown themepark. I don't know if the park should either be well excuted good sized but not huge world class park t or if the project be over amibuitus distaster that that pan by the critics for attmepting ripping off the best park of the world only on a larger gaudyier scale. IF the we go will the distier route the park should only be half built at most on opening day and many are the rides are unsafe to ride.. I am kinda leaning toards the dister seniro. Also If we go go withe distater senrio I like the idea of valdmir putain attending the grand opening. During his vist putain gets on a roller and the roller caoster derails killing putain. Killing putain would probbly destablise russain preventing form being abel to invade the ukraine
Glad you like my post otakuninja. I hope oldnavy like this post too. Otakuninja do you like the part where putain dies in a rollercoaster derailment as a way to butterfly the urkraine invasion.

- Access Hollywood
Awesome!!!!!!!

Isn't there still a new Zelda movie coming soon?

And I can totes see a Smash Bros. anime coming this Fall to CBS!
TBS+Paramount settles out of court with Blanche Boudreaux on retroactive residuals from episodes of Fairly Odd Parents, Spongebob Squarepants, The Loud House and Arthur which she had worked on between 2001 and '05. To attend yesterday's hearing, Boudreaux was granted a waiver from Passages Malibu, where she is currently undergoing treatment for alcohol abuse and workplace stress.
- Variety
Ok.
- G4 Attack of the Show
Cool!

What do you have planned so far?

Why do I feel that Disney X-D is about to replace Toon Disney? Speaking of which, how is TD doing at this point? Has it gotten a increase in households by now?
- CNN on UPN
That's crazy...............Seriously, how did this man get outta prison?
Disney to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Disney-Fox Studios Theme Park with a two-hour special edition of the anthology series.
- The Hollywood Reporter
Cool!
The Sports Page
New MSG owner Steven Cohen promised sweeping changes to the Rangers and Knicks front offices. GM Glen Sather and head coach Tom Renney were both fired from the Rangers amid the controversy over the Henrik Lundqvist trade that sent the star goalie to San Diego. Cohen says he hopes to get current Atlanta Flames executive Don Waddell to become his new GM and John Tortorella to become the new head coach. As for the Knicks, Cohen has yet to comment about the futures of both GM Donnie Walsh or head coach Mike D'Antoni.
- ESPN

The World League of American Football approves of the sale of the Paris Phantoms to French film studio Gaumont.
- ESPN
Ok.
1. I said this before but I'm thinking The Super Smash Bros. Movie will be just as perfect as OTL's Mario Movie that released this year
Exactly!
I actually think so............
Yep..........
I haven't decided yet.

Glad you like my post otakuninja. I hope oldnavy like this post too. Otakuninja do you like the part where putain dies in a rollercoaster derailment as a way to butterfly the urkraine invasion.
Ok.

The fuck is a soyutzmotfilm and why is it a big deal that butch hartman and Ray spam(who ever that is) apart of it?

And watch is the Romney/Weinstein company and what's AEG?

Seriously combined with part one of this that chronicles the 20th century and this one their has to be a combine total of somewhere between 500 to 600 pages. we really need a tvtropes page with a recap or timeline thing to explains what's going on here cause this is archive panic right now their's so much stuff here it's easy to forget some if it.

The fuck is a soyutzmotfilm and why is it a big deal that butch hartman and Ray spam(who ever that is) apart of it?

Seriously combined with part one of this that chronicles the 20th century and this one their has to be a combine total of somewhere between 500 to 600 pages. we really need a tvtropes page with a recap or timeline thing to explains what's going on here cause this is archive panic right now their's so much stuff here it's easy to forget some if it.
Soyuzmultfilm is an animation studio in Moscow, Russia, and it's a big deal that Butch Hartman and Ray Spum are part of it because the former did a bunch of awful things like smashing Tara Strong's car and putting a laxative in someone's coffee, and the latter is pretty much John K. Lite, I think.

A TVTropes page for TTL sounds like a great idea!

Soyuzmultfilm is an animation studio in Moscow, Russia, and it's a big deal that Butch Hartman and Ray Spum are part of it because the former did a bunch of awful things like smashing Tara Strong's car and putting a laxative in someone's coffee, and the latter is pretty much John K. Lite, I think.

A TVTropes page for TTL sounds like a great idea!
John k is the guy who made Ren and Stimpy right?

Thank you.

I saw in As Dreamers Do Part One that Bob Camp created Ren and Stimpy under a studio named "Bob Lab Studios"

This has me wondering: Has Bob Camp created anything else? What else does Bob Lab Studios produce?

Bob Camp selected filmography
1985-89: Fox Movietoon revival shorts
1989-90: Tiny Toon Adventures
1991-96: Ren and Stimpy
1996-97: Space Goofs
1997-99: Cow and Chicken
2001-06: What's with Andy?
2008: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

More on Bob Camp later.

Last edited:
Entertainment for Late April/Early May 2009

Rumor:
Paul Reubens enters negotiations with CBS Discovery to bring Pee Wee's Playhouse to Oaxis with new episodes.
- Variety

The Disney family wins an injunction against TBS+Paramount to prevent a scheduled Adult Swim reairing of an infamous 2002 Celebrity Deathmatch episode in which Trey and Tiffany Disney faced off against Paris and Nicki Hilton. After the episode originally aired on MTV, its then-parent company Turner Broadcasting was sued by both the Disney and Hilon families for misappropriation of name and likeness.
- The Hollywood Reporter

Rumor: Lionsgate shopping Totally Spies to other networks citing creative differences with USA Cartoon Express.
- The Hollywood Reporter

TBS+Paramount executive Geraldine Laybourne confirms Butch Hartman will not be compensated for future reruns or projects related to Fairly Odd Parents or Danny Phantom, citing the current Hollywood embargo on Russia.
- The New York Times

The Sports Page
Major League Baseball announces that in 2010, the Florida Marlins and Tampa Bay Devil Rays will face each other in the first MLB game to be played in Havana since the decades-long embargo on Cuba was lifted.
- ESPN

Bob Camp selected filmography
1985-89: Fox Movietoon revival shorts
1989-90: Tiny Toon Adventures
1991-96: Ren and Stimpy
1996-97: Space Goofs
1997-99: Cow and Chicken
2001-06: What's with Andy?
2008: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

More on Bob Camp later.
That's actually a great library for him. Starting with the new Movietoons and Tiny Toons, and his post-Ren and Stimpy career has Space Goofs, Cow and Chicken, What's with Andy, and MLP. Great!

Rumor:
Paul Reubens enters negotiations with CBS Discovery to bring Pee Wee's Playhouse to Oaxis with new episodes.
- Variety
I mean, if Big Nate can be brought back, so can Pee Wee's Playhouse.
The Disney family wins an injunction against TBS+Paramount to prevent a scheduled Adult Swim reairing of an infamous 2002 Celebrity Deathmatch episode in which Trey and Tiffany Disney faced off against Paris and Nicki Hilton. After the episode originally aired on MTV, its then-parent company Turner Broadcasting was sued by both the Disney and Hilon families for misappropriation of name and likeness.
- The Hollywood Reporter
Ouch. Both families were insulted by that episode. I think whoever pitched that fight was promptly fired after the first lawsuit.
Rumor: Lionsgate shopping Totally Spies to other networks citing creative differences with USA Cartoon Express.
- The Hollywood Reporter
May I suggest Cartoon Network?
TBS+Paramount executive Geraldine Laybourne confirms Butch Hartman will not be compensated for future reruns or projects related to Fairly Odd Parents or Danny Phantom, citing the current Hollywood embargo on Russia.
- The New York Times
Thank goodness.

Rumor:
- Variety
Awesome!
- The Hollywood Reporter
Oof............
- The Hollywood Reporter
Cartoon Network? Odyssey? Warner Freeform?
- The New York Times
Great! He doesn't deserve it anyway......
That's actually a great library for him. Starting with the new Movietoons and Tiny Toons, and his post-Ren and Stimpy career has Space Goofs, Cow and Chicken, What's with Andy, and MLP. Great!

I mean, if Big Nate can be brought back, so can Pee Wee's Playhouse.

Ouch. Both families were insulted by that episode. I think whoever pitched that fight was promptly fired after the first lawsuit.

May I suggest Cartoon Network?

Thank goodness.
Right.